13 Nov The Workstores meets growing demand for dry boat storage in Brisbane
Premium Dry Boat Storage in high demand from luxury boat enthusiasts
Now with Council’s tighter boat ‘parking’ in Brisbane residential streets there’s a growing trend for watercraft enthusiasts to seek out better boat storage solutions that provide 24/7 security and convenient access to waterways.
With plenty of space in these luxury storage sheds to tinker, owners have the ability to ensure their manland toys are well maintained with the help of a communal wash bay area and other storage conveniences.
The Workstores Engine Room is gaining a reputation with local ‘boaties’ as being the ultimate dry dock storage space for personal watercraft. It is also the ultimate storage option for nautical enthusiasts who love their weekend pleasure craft and jet ski fun on the water.
If you value your boat, you will want the most convenient, best designed, secure storage option available. That’s the Workstores Engine Room.
These features keep your boating and watercraft toys safe:
- 5.4 metre electric roller doors
- 7 metre clearance to ceiling
- Architectural high-spec design
- HD concrete floor
- Full height tilt-up concrete panel construction
- Individually metered power, water and telecommunication services
- Individual water and sewer connection point
- 24/7 CCTV with mobile viewing
- Secure site
- Automatic gate to site
- Communal wash bay
- 3 Phase Power
- Strata Tile
- There is even an option of a built-in bar for enjoying a cocktail after a day on the bay.
To get your luxury boat shed, register your interest below. A great boat storage solution and a sound investment. Be quick.